CARPENTER / FORMWORKER
Min 3 years trade experience in Carpentry and Precast Concrete Construction is a requirement for this role.
We are looking for someone who can:
• Produce Quality, Super Accurate work
• Read and interpret structural concrete precast plans and problem solve
• Follow instruction from company management and supervisors
• Have experience in pre-stressing of concrete moulds
• Experience in Reinforcing/steel tying
• Carpentry - all aspects, but essentially to create structural concrete moulds to a set concrete finish
What a normal day might look like:
• Problem solving,
• Set out of materials for the day, and think laterally
• Managing your area of work
• Erecting and dismantling our formwork systems and traditional timber boxing
• Completing concrete pours for walls, columns, beams, architectural features, including concrete finishing, exposed, colour, texture etc.
• Listing/sourcing material Requirements from structural plans for formwork Working on structural and panel moulds and pre-stressing equipment as required
THIS IS A DEMANDING HANDS ON ROLE. YOU WILL NEED TO BE PHYSICALLY FIT.
Stresscrete Precast are South Auckland based. We produce quality precast concrete structures throughout Greater Auckland and the wider North Island. You will earn good money and you will gain valuable experience with us, continually progressing your career precast concrete construction.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: Please email us your work history and cover letter. Referees are essential and need to be contactable by phone.
To learn more about us and the work we do go to stresscrete.co.nz
Foreman / Supervisor / Leading Hand / Carpenter / Formwork / Reinforcement