We are currently looking for Steel Fixers with the following skills:
• Able to read construction drawings
• Tying of reinforcing cages
• Setting formwork on steel tables
• Measuring, cutting, bending and fitting welded wire mesh into concrete areas to be mesh-reinforced
• Fixing mesh and reinforcing steel into position in formwork for concrete pours
• Pouring concrete into formwork and finishing concrete
• Remedial cosmetic repairs to panels
We offer long term work for the right people and great rates of pay. You must have good communication skills, good work attitude and great attention to detail.
Please email your application of interest and CV to email@example.com
THIS IS A DEMANDING HANDS ON ROLE. YOU WILL NEED TO BE PHYSICALLY FIT.
Stresscrete Precast are South Auckland based. We produce quality precast concrete structures throughout Greater Auckland and the wider North Island. You will earn good money and you will gain valuable experience with us, continually progressing your career precast concrete construction.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB: Please email us your work history and cover letter. Referees are essential and need to be contactable by phone.
To learn more about us and the work we do go to stresscrete.co.nz
Foreman / Supervisor / Leading Hand / Carpenter / Formwork / Reinforcement